PUNK IS NOT DEAD

by - 05 September




||Graphic Tee: Thifted||
||Shorts Denim: Thrifted||
||Accessories: DIY||

I love graphic tees because is really matched with the denim whether in short or long, it’s always a perfect match for the tees and looks more casual. Long time ago I have been to thrift hunting hahah or I call it a “heaven” (the place where I can find a nice thrift stuff such as clothing and footwear), I got this tee and I in love with the graphic on this tee’s. Actually this tee had a sleeve but I cut-off the sleeves and as you can see. I think that a few years ago the rock and roll style kind like really popular and it like come back trend even the international brand their put this kind of style in their creation or design that you can see in runway show, so matching the graphic tee with shorts denim such a great combination and also don’t forget to complete you look with the perfect hairdo like messy wet look hair also add-on some accessories to make you look more edgy.


JUN.ER




You May Also Like

0 comments