WEAR YOUR SHIRT BACKWARDS

by - 12 November



Hey guys..... Im backkk... hahahaha what a wonderful day to be here and lately I spending my time browsing to the internet especially TUMBLR and PINTEREST there a lot of inspiration that inspiring me since i started blog, sometime I don't know what to wear and i end up keep browsing to TUMBLR and PINTEREST to see what can inspired me if you want to see some inspiration go there and you will see a lot of inspiring stuff and also can give u some ideas. So spending a day searching for inspiration I so interested to this look which is WEARING A SHIRT BACKWARDS.I think that this look will look that much but after i try it that were really amazing hahahha..okay guysss... thankkkk you so much for spending your time reading my blog by the way did you guys watch my video about MALAYSIA FASHION WEEK??? if you already watch it please subscribe and give a thumps up also pleaseeeee comment on the box down below that will help me to improve and let me know what i need to do next pleaseeeeee... thanksssss guysss byeeeeeeeeeee....


WHAT I'M WEARING:
WHITE SHIRT FROM H&M
RIPPED JEANS FROM LEE COOPER DIY
BAG FROM THRIFTED
HEELS FROM VINCCI
SHADE FROM FOREVER21


------------------------------------------------------------
FOLLOW MY TUMBLR AND PINTEREST
TO SEE MORE INSPIRATION 
------------------------------------------------------------

You May Also Like

0 comments