BLONDE HAIR AND A NEW SIDE BAG

by - 23 May


THE BLONDE HAIR



Blonde hair




After dying to be more darker

Actually i really love this hairstyle so i want to try it and its feel good but i feel that my hair is become damaging and its look messy, I become a blonde hair just for a few days because this hair make me feel uncomfortable so i decide to dye back my hair to be more darker. I suggest to you all don't bleach your hair because the bleaching process is very painful but if you really want it just go for it. 




                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

SEED SIDE BAG







I just got this side leather bag from SEED. i really love it.


You May Also Like

0 comments