ALEXANDER WANG SPRING 2015 RTW

by - 23 September



So here i got some exciting update from the NYFW SPRING 2015 READY TO WEAR COLLECTION from my awesome and exciting designer it is one and only ALEXANDER WANG. seriously i just really excited when i watch he collection on live-stream on STYLE.COM. So I'm still getting so amaze by his collection because its was really amazing and i can't stop saying WOW over and over because he collection absolutely pretty awesome hahahahha. So take a look, I pick some pictures from ALEXANDER WANG SPRING 2015 READY TO WEAR COLLECTION my favorite 5 looks but u can still go HERE to take a look for some of his collection.



The white and black still looking fresh on runway that looks was pretty amazing 



When you take a look on Alexander Wang collection he always have some great ideas and u can recognized what make he collection really interesting. 

THE DESIGNER :ALEXANDER WANG

||So thanks to STYLE.COM for the pictures||

So that it guy I have to go, sorry for those who always visiting my blog because I'm so busy right this moment i hope that you guys keep reading my blog and see you all on the next post. I promise to you guys I'll keep updating my blog as could as i can okay. Don't forget to comment on the comment box so i can keep in touch with you guys more closer so that is byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...



JUN.ER


You May Also Like

0 comments