LIFE FEELS LIKE A GAME OF SNAKES AND LADDERS, BUT WITHOUT ANY LADDERS

by - 19 April

Hye everyone its been a while right??   2018 just ends 3 months ago and 2019 is now live! I just can't believe that everything just happen like a minute ago huhu. Last year life being so tough and now it was the same i was so busy about everything until i realize that I need to take a break and stop stressing out about life.


This week I looked at my blog and felt so guilty that I haven’t written anything since 23 August. 
Where have I been? I realized that I have explained it on every single social network except on my blog.
So, I have decided to give you guys a life update.


Last year I was literally too tired to care about my blog, and as a result I declined a lot of opportunities. So, step two was to resuscitate my blog and breathe new life into my Instagram. I’ve always had a passion for fashion, and this year I decided to focus on it a bit more because it makes me very happy. 


For years I have dream of going to Singapore, and last year I got a chance to go there and early this year this year I decided to be there again. I’ve learnt that the dreams that scare me the most are the most exciting ones.
This brings me to the biggest reason my blog has been so quiet.


In June 2018 I handed in my resignation letter for my very first Job. It was a very scary decision for me, but one I needed to make for my self care. I realized that I’m not a fit in as an individual and it is really hard for me to adopt from just finish my study and straight working like an adult, but I am more thankful looking back in the past so much I learn things that I’m not knowing that I capable of doing it. It took me 5 months to really know what should I do for my life. I have grown and it really difficult for me to keep up what happen to myself. After a long self-meditation and support from family and friends I get to overcome my fear of failure that why I needed to go back to my true passion doing content and creating more creative work. I was fortunate enough to do freelance to land a position doing exactly that, and I am so excited to see where it will lead.




I am looking forward to the rest of the year and being an ultra over achiever; I have already set my new batch of goals. For 2019 I can wait to explore more even though early this year I have some difficulty on living this live but I am more thankful to God for always being great. life is not about what we wanted to life is more then that. We can’t just complain what happen with our life, we have to sit back, relax and just lets God lead us what He going to bring us next.

That’s it guyssss I hope I can be more post an entry. This what I love to do and I’m hoping that I can always be in here no matter what happen! See u guys in the next post byeeee love yaaaa



WHAT I'M WEARING;


ALINA DRESS LIGHT SNAKE PRINT  FROM SP.CASUAL

BLACK BOOTS FROM TOPSHOP

SHADES FROM LITTLE JUNJUN


HAIRCLIP FROM THE LITTLE JUNJUN


MINI BAG FROM THRIFT STORE


You May Also Like

0 comments