SIMPLICITY

by - 15 April




Hye everyone how your day it is good??? i hope that u guys have a beautiful day ahead. I'm so busy currently with my studies and I try to manage my time nicely because my timetable so pack and it making me feel miserable. 


Okay for this post I'll would like to say SIMPLICITY were i wore all white which is a basic white tee, ripped white jeans and shoes .Currently I'm to obsess with a coats and thet making my look more trendy. 



I'm the person who like to do a DIY , like you guys see in here a transparent clutch that i DIY it. so why wee need to spent a lot of money if we can do it by our self so DIY some things that you guys want and in the end you will be proud of your self.






WHAT I'M WEARING:
COAT: THRIFTED
BASIC TSHIRT: H&M
RIPPED JEANS: LEE COOPER
BACKPACK BAG: MIROLJONIT
WIDE HAT: H&M
SHOES :TAIWAN
TRANSPARENT CLUTCH : DIY


You May Also Like

0 comments