NEW EXPERIENCE

by - 08 November






Hello guys!!!!!!... The day was so fast running and I have no idea what should I do.. Did i need to back to the past or just move on?? I'm so confuse right now, the fashion week this year just end last night and I'm so honor to be apart of the event. I would like to say thank you so much I'm so happy to see a wonderful and a very friendly people during the event, this MYFW15 is my very first joining and that was a new experience to myself.

The fashion showcases were so amazing. The designer really give a wow factor collection. That was really exciting to see their collection.But I'm really sorry because i Didn't capture so many picture of their collection when the model rocking it on the runway but I did a Vlog about it so If u want to watch it click here 

I have been there for 4 days and the day 1 outfit i didn't have a picture of it but here a OOTD of the day 2 until 4

OOTD #3

WHAT I'M WEARING:
 TOP FROM THRIFTED
PANTS FROM THIFTED+DIY
BOOTS FROM H&M


 OOTD#4
WHAT I'M WEARING:
TURTLENECK OVERSIZED FROM THRIFTED
RIPPED JEANS FROM THIFTED+DIY
SHOES FROM H&M
BEANIE FROM THRIFTED


 OOTD #2
WHAT I'M WEARING:
 TOP FROM ALEXANDER WANG X H&M
ANKLE LONG JEANS FROM UNIQLO
BOOTS FROM H&M

You May Also Like

0 comments