WHEN CULTURE MEET FASHION

by - 22 August











Live the Life of Your Dreams!!!!!

When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.the hard work finally paid of!!!! it quiet a roller coaster ride to get here, sometimes i feel like i want to giving up because i don't believing in my self but i need to finish what i started so i didn't give up i keep going to finish it!!!! and i didn't expected that im gonna win the GOLD AWARD because my main focus is to finish this journey But i did Win yeahhhh!!! i would like to say thanksss to my FAMILY FRIENDS LECTURER and everyone who helping me and give a support thank you so muchhhh!!!!! im so over the moon excited to show you guys the final collection. the inspiration a from the murut culture one of the ethnic from Sabah !!!!im so proud to represent sabah and used my own culture to dreate something that i didn't expect turn out like this hihihihi. i still cant believe this was happened!!! btw thankssss guys for all the wishes I love you guys so muchhhh


FINAL 5 SKETCHES


FINAL 5 COLLECTION


i am beyond happy that i can bring my own culture and took it as my inspiration to create the collection.


INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR WORKS : @JUNUDANOFFICIAL

You May Also Like

2 comments