BIRKENSTOCK GIZEH INSPIRATION

by - 08 August


PHOTO SOURCES : TUMBLR



PHOTO SOURCES : TUMBLR






Holla.. hye guys I'm so overwhelming because of this summer just around the corner even though in Malaysia are always in summer season hahaha..but I'm not talking about the weather in here but i want to talking about Birkenstoooooooooooooock! They're back and better than ever and get on board! These are more trendy now. So i got some idea to making my old sandal to look more fresh and trendy, when I saw this Birkenstock Gizeh and I think that I want to make my old sandal to look like this Birkenstock Gizeh. so I will make my old sandal look new again by DIY it and I hope the tutorial pictures below will help you guys and give some idea, for you guys..okay.



photo editor:vscoCAM
1:my old sandal before I painted
2:acrylic black color, Syamal brushes
3: painted process
4:done
5: close up
6: now it ready to wear the new inspire 
Birkenstock Gizeh

Guys if you have an old stuff that you thinks it useless so I suggest to you guy try to "do it yourself" you old stuff so it can be more useful and look new again.thank you.....daaaaaaaaaaa.



Jun.ER


You May Also Like

0 comments