SUNDAE

by - 24 August








||Top: Thrifted||
||Leather pants: Cotton On||
||White velvet sweat shirt: Thrifted||
||Boots: H&M||

Holla guys how your SUNDAE hahah ??? weekend is one of the best days for me, a lot of thing you can do and I know most of people spending their weekend maybe by their own self ,with family or with lover. But guys did you feel what I feel I mean if your guys counting the times or compare the weekend with weekday maybe you will realize that we just have a short time for weekend and that was really short times, maybe our weekend has a lot of thing that we do right. By the way I love sunday because i can spending my day by thrift haunting hahahhaha well guys I really love thrifting hahah that make me feel happy and also this activity can release my tension or stressed during the daily activites on weekday. Okay guys that it happy SUNDAE u all.... daaaaaa...


Jun.er




You May Also Like

0 comments