LAZY SUNDAE

by - 11 January





WHAT I'M WEARING

 BEANIE: THRIFTED
OVERSIZED T-SHIRT : THRIFTED
STRIPED SWEATER: UNIQLO


Hi guys this is what my sundae look like a lazy outfit. This is what im comfortable with and this is what im gonna wear if im going out when it sundae (such not a good idea right). I dont know what going on in my mind right now because my semester break just started last few days and i have no idea what to do during my holiday maybe i need to figure out what im gonna do maybe part time job to earn my own money or just sitting in home while doing nothing or maybe i should go for a short vacay?? urmmm i need to planning it now so i can make a decision and do something urmmmmm... poor me.... so guys what your suggestion are??? if u have some suggestion please comment below and tell me what should i do guys, so perhaps that gonna helped me. So that it guys byee...


You May Also Like

0 comments