MONKISTYLE | INSPIRATION

by - 19 January

|Dana Coat | Judith knitted top | Selina Boots | Saber Trousers |

so lately I'm so busy with myself and I try to get some rest a bit and now I'm back . So now my daily life a bit mess maybe I because i just thinking about something that would never solve my own problem. Since i in semester break now I like to get to online shopping blog|website, I quite interested with this online store website it is MONKI.COM [here]. There is a lot of stuff that probably amaze me so as you seen in the photo above that was my favorite pick and I think I should have that items, its a great combo and i cant wait to be the want who will rocking this outfits. Since Monki Malaysia are open and their open the store in NU SENTRAL and ONE UTAMA so its gonna be easy to get the items that i wanted so stay tuned guys cant wait to rocking the #monkistyle.


You May Also Like

0 comments